I thought it would be a good idea to work together with "Just giving", which is a private UK for-profit company that provides tools as well as processing services to enable collection of charitable donations. With the help of this company we could organise a fundraising event e.g a dance performance were we collect money for "preserve whats beautiful". They also have personal challenges e.g shaving your head for your selected charity were people donate to see you getting your head shaved. I thought we could maybe do a dance challenge, like dancing for 10 hours straight (dont worry guys this is only an idea). I believe that working with this company will be an officient way to provide our charity with founds. This is the link of the just giving site (I set up an account for us, if you need the logg in details private message me) ---> LINK JUST GIVING
No comments:
Post a Comment